Skid resistant road surfacing
Omnigrip HF is a high-friction surface treatment (HFST) which is a veneer overlay applied to asphalt and / or concrete roads and highways to improve surface friction, resulting in decreased braking distances and threshold impact speeds in emergency situations.
Comprised of a thermosetting modified compound which exhibits plastoelastic properties the OMNIGRIP HF system is engineered to hold high PSV aggregate permanently in position so that it doesn’t become embedded or displaced under the heaviest of braking, ensuring consistently high skid resistance and reduced braking distances over the design life of the system.
Upon curing the OMNIGRIP HF system is resistant to all road contamination, including oil, petrol and de-icing salts with excellent adhesion to asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- Hi Friction # SRV > 70
- Increased Surface Texture
- Up to 33% Reduction in Vehicle Braking Distances
- Reduced Threshold Braking Speeds
- Fuel & Oil Resistant
- Accident Reduction
- Concrete / Asphalt Surface
- School and Pedestrian Crossings
- Intersections and Roundabouts
- Tight Radius Corners and Slip Lanes
- Steep Inclines / Declines
- Black Spot Locations