ANTISKID AT WORK
Superior protective flooring produces dynamic, colourful and safe car parks
> Car Park Surfacing
The entry and exit ramps at Central Park Parking were not in keeping with an up-market car park environment as they had trouble keeping the surface clean of tyre marks, engine oil, battery acid, fuel etc., plus the demarcation marking was unclear and confusing. Overall the entry and exit statements to this prestige building were certainly not attractive.
Antiskid Industries recommended installing Flowcrete Deckshield which is a solvent-free protective coating ideally suited to high frequency traffic movements such as car parking environments. The Deckshield range offers an attractive hard wearing flexible polyurethane trafficable car park decking system (with waterproofing options) pavement surfacing system with varying degrees of slip resistance for ramps, plus it’s a fast track installation ideally suited for refurbishment of existing car parks. Deckshield can also be formulated with “super fast” curing options for rapid turn around projects.
- Green label certified
- Aesthetically attractive
- Reduces noise – greatly reduced tyre-squeel
- Hard wearing – abrasion resistant
- Excellent chemical resistance to engine oil, battery acid, hydraulic fluids, fuel, etc.
- Fire resistant
- Resistant to hair line cracking
- Excellent bond strength
- Fast track installation
- 100% UV light stable – non yellowing.
Creates bright demarcation lines and signage and leaves a welcoming impression on vehicle users.
- Flowcrete Deckshield
- Date: 2014
- Location:Central Park Car Park, St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
- Project Manager :Central Park/Wilson/Various Tenants
- Product supplier: Flowcrete Australia
- Contractor: Antiskid Industries