ANTISKID AT WORK
Decorative finish,clean bright and slip resistant
> Commercial Flooring
After 50 years of operating out of the previous facility, WesTrac’s parts and sales operation has moved to a new purpose built building located on Hyne Road, South Guildford. It’s a new state-of-the-art facility centralising six operations under one roof.
One of these, the Sales and Parts Warehouse required a state-of-the-art flooring solution to complement the new building as well as ensure a safe environment for both staff and customers alike.
Antiskid Industries in conjunction with the Architect recommended Flowcrete Mondeco polymer epoxy flooring be installed to provide an attractive and safe and functional environment. From the wide variety of Flowcrete textured finishes and coordinating with the interior design, a bright, clean, slip resistant modern decorative architectural designed Terrazo seamless resin floor surface was chosen, suitable to accommodate the levels of expected pedestrian traffic loads.
Antiskid has installed a great number of architecturally designed seamless resin floor surfaces to commercial and residential properties, some of which include:
• Public transport centres
• Retail stores and showrooms
• Housing developments
• Shopping centres
• Commercial building entrances
• Entertainment and sport venues
• Hospital and medical centres
- Flowcrete commercial architectural resin flooring
- Date: 2013
- Location: Westrac, Hyne road, South Guildford, Perth, Western Australia
- Design / Product Supplier : Flowcrete Australia
- Contractor: Antiskid Industries