CLASS | FINISH | AESTHETICS
Antiskid Omnigrip decorative coloured paving.
Antiskid Omnigrip decorative coloured paving provides a unique, interesting and exciting resin-bonded aggregate surfacing for landscape enhancements. Antiskid Omnigrip decorative coloured paving may be finished in a diverse range of natural or synthetic colour effects and textures both to suit the subtlety of natural architect design to provide for bold, eye-catching kaleidoscope of colour finishes encompassing the entire spectrum of landscape architecture.
Antiskid Omnigrip decorative coloured paving provides designers with a visually dynamic, environmentally friendlier finish for landscape design and surfacing for with the utilization of Synthite aggregate, designers are able to ensure that surfacing component is comprised of 75% post consumer recycled materials. This combined with the fact that the resin used to bond the aggregate has a VOC content less that 5% ensures Antiskid Omnigrip decorative coloured paving surfacing is compliant with the Green Building Council of Australia’s specification for:
Green Star Office Design V2 & V3 (IEQ-13)
Green Star Office Interiors V1.1 (IEQ-11)
- Sidewalk and Alfresco Dining
- Streetscape Redevelopment
- Shopping Centre Precincts
- Residential Development Schemes
- Shared Pathways
- Heritage Areas
- Car Parks
- Aesthetically Pleasing Finishes
- Highly Durable
- Suitable for Concrete and Asphalt
- Low Maintenance
- Slip Resistant as per AS/NZS 4586 – 2004
- Uniform Seamless Finish
- Excellent Colour Stability
- Extensive Range of Aggregate Dressings
- Guaranteed Product Performance
- Nationwide Installation Service
For further information call Antiskid Industries on (08) 9456 4074 or complete the Contact US form on this page. We’d love to hear from you.